Friday 11 December 2009

So, what a fucking disaster the last few days have been. I can't be arsed to go into details, cause I've relived the moments over and over again in my head, but suffice it to say that I am no longer on speaking terms with QB. Not that I really give a flying fuck, mind, but I had hoped that we'd stay on friendly terms until the summer when I never have to see her big-nosed face again...

alas, that was not to be.

So, worse things have happened at sea, but it's knocked my confidence rather a lot, it must be said. I am taking consolation in the fact that I have a number of wonderful friends who accept me for who I am (opinions and all) and enjoy my geeky stories, and who like my sarcasm. I don't really see it as being such a problem, and y'know what?? Someone who doesn't accept me for me is not worth my time anyway. I've only known the girl for 9 weeks, and she's already judging my family and myself. Now, I'm not usually a big family-orientated person, but I won't stand for someone else badmouthing my little brother; he's an absolute darling. This is just an example of why she's angry with me. Well, QB, I've got something to tell you: fuck right off, I dont' want your little princess life interfering with mine anyway. cunt.


So, am looking into solo living next year, as a-student-living-in-a-house-with-a-family type thing. Seems a pretty good deal, and I won't have to put up with any shit from some jumped up 18 year old, either. And it's mega cheaper - score!!

In other news, my family came up to visit me this eve, which was a nice break, although I much prefer going to see them, cause it means getting away from the hell hole that is currently my house. (I like being able to eat scrambled eggs with peanut butter on toast whenever I choose, thankyouverymuch). After the concert on saturday, am going straight away on sunday morn. Just to get away. I NEED to get away. Even though QB's not here this weekend, I don't give a damn, it's just a nice excuse to go somewhere else, somewhere a bit different. :)

Am currently listening to: Vladimir Ashkenazy playing Chopin's "Raindrop" Prelude. Gorgeous sleepy-time music. As is most Chopin played by either Ashkenazy or Barenboim. Both are ah-may-zing.

So, I haven't slept in a few days, maybe I'll get straight to sleep tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment