Saturday 6 March 2010

Musak

So, I went to my friend's DJ set in the end...and danced to dubstep all night. I wasn't sure about it at the time, but having had a couple of weeks to think about it, dubstep has grown on me majorly. I would recommend listening to this:


Ellie Goulding is hotly tipped for this year anyway, and this remix is (maybe, possibly) better than her original.

In other news, this photo:


is truly amazing. I can't wait to find out how much it costs, and potentially buy it.*

Off to gay night in my union tonight, which promises to be fun, it's always a bit of a giggle this night, the atmosphere is always better than at other nights, and it's less predatory too.

Currently listening to: The Slits - Ping Pong Affair.






*I would never actually buy it, cause it will be pricey, and I don't have the finances available to buy a Giles Deacon bag and not actually use it. In fact, I don't have the finances to buy a Giles Deacon bag in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment