Friday 30 July 2010

Links of the week

Here's this week's installment of 'stuff I found interesting on the web this week'

  • The Glamourous Grad Student tells us what's in her bag. Like her, I LOVE these posts, I love having a nosy peek into other people's lives. I intend to do one for myself, once I actually start leaving the house with some regularity. (I sound like a recovering agrophobe, or similar)
  • Amy from Confessions of a Fashion Editor gives Nati Hell from Fashion Bloggers, Why an interview to enlighten us on the choice of content on her blog. An interesting read to say the least...
  • Emily AKA Shopgirl from Sugar and Spice is going to Paris in October. I'm going over the August Bank Holiday and am just as excited as her!
  • Leia from Leia's Delights has shown us the recipe for the most delicious looking chocolate cake ever. My weight nemesis Number 2: Chocolate stuffs.
  • Fierce Frostings gives us some swish ideas for getting a perfect morning routine. Something I intend to implement when I'm back at uni!
  • Candice from Super Kawaii Mama gives us advice on getting your groove back after a hard time. Personally, I've been struggling with being stuck at home a lot, both on a personal and health level, I'm really missing exercise, (and I NEVER thought I'd have said that 5 years ago!) as well as just pottering out and about.
  • This is Megan from Charade Style's Paris on a Budget Part 2. Because I'm going soon, I read this article with great interest and excitement! It covers places to eat, stuff to do and what to take. She also did a Part 1, which is about finding a place to stay, but because I've already found a place to stay, I'm concentrating on this one

We currently have workmen in installing our Virgin fibre optic broadband. This means blogging will be easier and faster for me now, yay!
But it is rather noisy, so I'm currently listening to: The Stranglers - Peaches

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! And I enjoyed a lot of these other posts as well - haven't seen some so I'll check them out now :)

    Leia

    ReplyDelete