Friday 15 July 2011

Finally, a video!

So, it has taken me forever and a day to put up this video...I've recorded 4 different videos (over 3 days, I don't always want to put on and take off my makeup 5 times in a day!), and this is the only one that has worked!  BUT, now I know how to do this, hopefully it'll be a much quicker process!  So, because I've become very interested in make up tutorials while I wasn't blogging, so I thought that as part of my 'return' I'd give it a go!  If you like it, please let me know, if not, then I'll just carry on looking at the videos, without telling you guys about them, that's ok by me! If I seem a bit weird, I think I seem really unanimated, but it's difficult to be all animated when there's nothing to react to, if that makes sense?? Anyway... sorry it's taken so long, and I hope you've all had a good week!  Behold my un-madeup face!


No comments:

Post a Comment